As a security measure, Water Reporter signs you out of the application after a prolonged period of inactivity. If you're having one of those days where you go to use Water Reporter but can't remember your top secret password to log back in, we've got you covered. Follow these simple steps:
1. Tap the "Forgot your Password" link
- You will be brought to a page where you can enter the email address that you used to sign up for your account.
2. Then click the "Reset Password" button.
3. Check your email
- Check your email (don't forget to search through spam!) You will receive an email with further password reset instructions.
4. Click the link to re-set your password.
- Enter in a new password.
IMPORTANT TIP: If you use a password keeper, make sure that you have updated that application with the updated password.